Monday, November 11, 2013

Keep Calm & Trust God ALWAYS


Thinking of some of the events that have occurred in my life, I found myself trying to figure out where did I go wrong. I questioned God on why he was punishing me and what did I do to deserve what was happening to me. In this season I have found that God speaks to us through various forms, and that we should not take it lightly when we believe that we have just heard a word from the Lord.

While I was working and the situation I was dealing with was on my mind, I changed my radio station and the man of God was preaching about the children of Israel once Pharaoh had freed them from slavery. God instructed Moses every step of the way. God instructed Moses in Exodus 14:1 "Order the Israelites to turn back and camp by Pi-hahiroth between Migdol and the sea. Camp there along the shore, across from Baal-zephon. Then Pharaoh will think, ‘The Israelites are confused. They are trapped in the wilderness!’ And once again I will harden Pharaoh’s heart, and he will chase after you. I have planned this in order to display my glory through Pharaoh and his whole army. After this the Egyptians will know that I am the Lord!” So the Israelites camped there as they were told."

Late in the midnight hour God had given me instructions and had led me to take actions that I thought initially would vindicate me, however just like the situation with the Children of Israel it created even more drama and chaos in my life. When my enemy found out that I was on to her plots, plans and schemes, her heart too was hardened and she came after me, yet again. I began to pray and question why these things were happening and where did I go wrong? I questioned my obedience to God and my ability to hear Him clearly and questioned if my actions were based on fleshly desires or were they really instructions from God. The children of Israel cried out to the Lord, and they said to Moses, “Why did you bring us out here to die in the wilderness? Weren’t there enough graves for us in Egypt? What have you done to us? Why did you make us leave Egypt? Didn’t we tell you this would happen while we were still in Egypt? We said, ‘Leave us alone! Let us be slaves to the Egyptians. It’s better to be a slave in Egypt than a corpse in the wilderness!’” How many times do we question the things of God? How many times do we think we have it all figured out? How many times do we try to complete our own will instead of allowing His will to be done??? God is strategic and he knows the beginning from the end. His plan is always bigger and better than ours.

Moses told the people, “Don’t be afraid. Just stand still and watch the Lord rescue you today. The Egyptians you see today will never be seen again. The Lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm.” This is the same message I received following my incident. God is setting things up so that once he delivers me from it, I'LL NEVER HAVE TO BE FACED WITH IT AGAIN! From that I found peace, and remained calm. Trusting and believing that God will fight for me and that the Egyptians I see here today I will see no more FOREVER! So I praise Him and rejoice now, for I know that God is with me and that all that is happening is a part of his master plan. The devil believes that he has won the war, but that was just one of many battles and I'm still STANDING!

Extremely BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment