Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 at a glance


2013 started out with a suicide attempt after feeling the weight of the world was on my shoulders, but God snatched me out of the hands of the enemy and gave me another chance. Then it evolved to time behind bars after being pulled out of my character by people who merely thrived off my anger and frustration. The enemy orchestrated yet another plan to take my life...but he failed! It continued and was followed up with a physical attack in front of my home, set up by someone who has hatred for me for absolutely NO REASON, a break-in of my vehicle while celebrating life and love with my family then an attempt to break into my home while I bust my butt (working 2 jobs) to take care of me and my kids. Not to mention being falsely accused of harassment and receiving absolutely no justice from the justice system.

I was quickly reminded that upon entering this year God told me that THIS YEAR would bring about clarification, confirmation and understanding! God told me that the decisions that I made THIS YEAR would be detrimental to my future successes. I read my Bible more, I prayed more, I fasted, I developed a relationship with God like I've never had before, which made my hardships manageable because in my time of need I knew who to call and depend on. I believe that 2014 will bring about manifestation of blessings...replacing all the things I lost in 2013 because of my faithfulness and commitment to God.

It's not easy...THIS YEAR...I prayed for my enemies, even as they slayed me. I gave the hard things to God, I've forgiven those who used me and turned their backs on me when I needed them the most. I've allowed God to be my refuge even when I wanted so badly to retaliate against those who have done me wrong. I've opened my heart to love and allowed God to mend the broken pieces of my heart and entrusted it to someone who loves God and understands the concept of loving another as Christ loved the church and gave himself for it...

If I ever doubted before, THIS YEAR I recognized who GOD is, and He's truly AMAZING! I experienced His power and His presence for MYSELF! I saw where he brought me from and even had opportunities to see where he's taking me to. WHO WOULDN'T SERVE A GOD LIKE MINE?????

I look forward to all that's coming in 2014...MY GOD HAS NEVER FAILED ME, so I believe that the manifestation of my blessings are coming because I endured hardness as a good solider...I didn't faint, so it's REAPING TIME!!! Thank you Jesus!!!

Stay tuned for praise reports in 2014!!!

Love always

CeeRich

1 comment:

  1. Parental Relocation Attorney in Albuquerque Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete